Re: How do we call ourselves? I thought it was "Debian Games Team" :-/

On 5/2/06, Bas Wijnen <shevek@fmf.nl> wrote:
On Tue, May 02, 2006 at 05:13:12PM +0200, Gon?ri Le Bouder wrote:
> for i in `/usr/bin/find -name 'control'|/bin/grep trunk`; do
>     sed 's/\(Maintainer:\).*\( <pkg-games-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org\)/\1
> Debian Games Team\2/' $i > $i.tmp
>     mv $i.tmp $i
> done
>
> Ready to commit :)

That would include pioneers, which should be removed from the repository.  I
didn't get around to doing that, though.

I don't understand, should it not be in Debian or in the SVN repo?
Currently, AFAICS it is not in Debian.

Are there legal reasons not to continue working on pioneers?

 However, now I've tried and I can't
seem to access it anymore, which is strange.  I use
svn --username wijnen-guest co svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-games/packages/pioneers pioneers
To just download the stuff to my computer at first.  However, it asks me for a
password.  When I do ssh wijnen-guest@svn.debian.org, I get in without
problems (because I put my public key on the machine).

Why not change the password from the alioth web interface? I _think_
is possible.

A complication is that I've forgotten my password... :-(

If anyone can tell me what I'm doing wrong, that'd be welcome.

IIRC there are two different machines which are in fact alioth.d.o.
Something similar was discussed some time ago about propagation of
keys from the web interface to svn.debian.org.

If someone would please remove pioneers from the repository, that would be
welcome as well. :-)

Isn't anybody else intersted in packaging this?

EddyP