Re: How do we call ourselves? I thought it was "Debian Games Team" :-/

On 5/2/06, Miriam Ruiz <little_miry@yahoo.es> wrote:

 --- Eddy PetriÅŸor <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com> escribió:

> I forgot to say that the name used in the Alioth project description
> _IS_ "Debian GamesTeam".

there was a space between Games and Team there :-) (my mistake).

It must have been a mistake on my part. I wanted to put "Debian Games Team".
All my packages (2 new today) are with that name. Do the people prefer anoter
one?

OTOH, it was initially "Debian Game Team" (singular) in the
description, but I corrected that ;-)

EddyP