Re: Request to join pgk-games project

On 4/10/06, Daniel J. Milstein <djmilstein@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Ben Armstrong suggested that I join pgk-games on alioth so that freedroig-rpg, which I am packaging, could be maintained collaboratively. If you choose to let me in and everything works out, I would be interested in packaging other things through this group as well.

Everybody is welcome in our group, but you will have to baptised and
crucified :o)

Seriousely now, you must have created an account on alioth and
communicate to us your id, so we can add you to the group.

General intruduction and information is present on the wiki pages [1]

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Development

EddyP