Re: Debian QuakeForge package restructuring

On Sun, Jan 21, 2001 at 12:21:49PM -0500, Joseph Carter wrote:
> I suspect one of the archive maintainers will be hemorrhaging over this,
> but the Quake packages are being restructured.  Yes, again, I realize we
> just went through this a year ago.  =)

Okay, so they're not - the packages uploaded this morning were installed,
I'll upload the others tonight.

> qf-data-shareware and qf-data-openquartz are uploaded now.  qf-data-stub
> and qf-data-proxyasm (a GPL'd nearly complete TC - it needs about 3 files
[..]

.. qf-data-proxysm ..  At least, if I can type.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org>                Free software developer

<Endy> Actually, I think I'll wait for potato to be finalised before
       installing debian.
<Endy> That should be soon, I'm hoping. :)
<knghtbrd> Endy: You obviously know very little about Debian.