[OT] Debian dinner in Paris, Saturday night (?)

[ in English as I've pointed some non-French speaking folks to this list ]
[ M-F-T: debian-devel-french@lists.d.o ]

There will be quite some Debian people in Paris this week-end: lots of
people for Open World Forum, Debian Release Team meeting and OSI board
meeting at IRILL, etc.

Most of them will be in Paris over the week-end, so it would be fun to
have dinner together on Saturday night. Unfortunately, I'm dead busy
this week to organize that; what it takes is just: setting up a
subscription somewhere (doodle / wiki page / whatever), announce it,
collect subscription and make a reservation in a restaurant somewhere.

Any volunteer to do the above few organization bits?

Cheers.

ti resta John Fante -- V. Caposella .......| ..: |.......... -- C. Adams