Dinner on Wednesday, April 14

Hey there,

Please excuse I'm writing in english, my french is a bit rusty. I'm
attending the Eurosys conference[1] next week in Paris, and wanted to
ask if there are some fellow DDs that would mind to meetup next
Wednesday evening for dinner, wine and keysigning. Stefano Zacchiroli
suggested to mail this mailing list, so here we go.

I'll be staying in the Western Aïda Marais Hotel, 12 rue du château
d'eau 75010 Paris. Please mail me if you know a good place to meetup
nearby? How about 20.00-21.00?

[1] http://eurosys2010.sigops-france.fr/
--
Gruesse/greetings,