Re: Dinner on Wednesday, April 14

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 12:25:27PM +0200, Reinhard Tartler wrote:
> ask if there are some fellow DDs that would mind to meetup next
> Wednesday evening for dinner, wine and keysigning. Stefano Zacchiroli
> suggested to mail this mailing list, so here we go.
>
> I'll be staying in the Western Aïda Marais Hotel, 12 rue du château
> d'eau 75010 Paris. Please mail me if you know a good place to meetup
> nearby? How about 20.00-21.00?

Hi Reinhard, thanks for mailing here. I suggest that interested people
sign up at this Doodle poll (in which I've already included you):

  http://doodle.com/v27mqywkhywnwqg6

Would be nice to know how many we are to make a reservation.  I don't
know anything specific near Château D'Eau, but I'm confident the
parisiens™ reading would have suggestions :-) Otherwise I propose to
fallback to a brasserie where we had a (not so) French DDs dinner some
months ago, i.e. Chez Prosper at Nation. Voice your suggestions!

Cheers.