GPG keysigning in Paris

Bonjour !

We are visiting Paris in July, and would like to sign GPG keys with
anyone that lives nearby. We are a couple coming from Slovenia. We
will be in the city between 5-10th of July, so we could meet at any
date prefered. I have made a website, with more detailed explanation,
it is located at http://86.110.64.3/GPGParis and it has the last
updates about the meeting. Please forward this message to any other
Linux mailing lists, if you think someone would be interested in
signing.

You can find me on irc.freenode.net under nickname "yang" or contact
me directly on my email janprunk (at) gmail (dot) com.

Regards,
Jan & Ines

--
Lisez la FAQ de la liste avant de poser une question :
http://wiki.debian.net/?DebianFrench Vous pouvez aussi ajouter le mot ``spam'' dans vos champs "From" et