Re: UN-CANCEL! Bruce Perens IS coming to Paris for Bastille Day

Bruce Perens <bruce@perens.com> writes:

> I have cleared the problem that came up, and will be able to get on the
> plane to Paris after all. Sorry for being such a flake :-)
> So, is anyone able to meet?

  I'm living near Paris and I'm a Debian Developper. I'm available on
  Sunday and would be pleased to meet you.
  I would advice that you post to -private, some French guy might be
  interested too (not everyone is subscribed to debian-devel-french).

  Cheers,

--
Jérôme Marant

http://marant.org