Updating the Salsa team delegation

Dear Debian developers,

I hereby update the appointment of the following members of the Debian
Salsa team:

 - Alexander Wirt (formorer)
 - Joerg Jaspert (joerg)
 - Thomas Goirand (zigo)
 - Antonio Terceiro (terceiro)

Thomas Goirand and Antonio Terceiro formerly served as Salsa Trainees.

My personal thanks goes to all those who are working on important
infrastructure like Salsa and I wish Thomas and Antonio all the best for
their work.

Task Description
----------------

This team is responsible for hosting Debian's version control system
hosting service at https://salsa.debian.org. This service provides the
necessary tools for package maintainers, packaging teams and other
Debian related individuals and groups for collaborative development.

The service is hosted with the Debian System Administrators (DSA) on
Debian infrastructure.

Appendix
--------

You can learn more about the activities and responsibilities
of the Salsa team here:

    https://wiki.debian.org/Salsa

Kind regards
   Andreas.