Revocation of the Debian Trademark Delegation

Dear Debianites

The Debian Trademark team served as a contact point regarding trademark
queries to the project.

Since there is some overlap between this delegation and the treasurer
team, we decided to merge the contact point aspect back to the
treasurers instead of finding new volunteers for the trademark team.

I hereby revoke the Debian Trademark delegation (link to last
delegation below).

The alias of trademark@debian.org now redirects to treasurer@debian.org

Thank you to all individuals who have worked on the Trademark
Delegation in the past.

-Jonathan

Links:

Last trademark team delegation: