Google Summer of Code 2019

Hi,

The next GSoC is coming soon. Therefore I started the 2019 wiki page [1].
Please feel free to enhance it and to add project proposals [2].

Please remember that our rules for GSoC projects changed a bit [3]. Debian is no longer
an umbrella organisation, which means that every project needs to be related
directly to Debian. Every project should also have at least one mentor that
is already known in our community.

There will be an IRC meeting for the next steps between 21st and the 28th of
January. Some doodle like thing for coordination will be announced in a
different mail soon.

Thanks for participating in GSoC

Alex - on behalf of the Debian GSoC admins

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2019
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2019/Projects
[3] https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2019#Guidelines_for_GSoC_Projects_in_Debian