Debian Policy 4.1.1.0 released

Hello everyone,

Debian Policy 4.1.1.0 is on its way into unstable.

This should resolve a lot of the packaging bugs that were reported after
the transition to build with the Sphinx toolchain.  Please bear with us
while we continue to work with the www-team to polish the copies of the
Policy Manual published on our web mirrors.

Here are the normative changes from the previously announced version of
Policy (4.1.0):

4.4
    debian/changelog must exist in source packages.

9.2.3
    /nonexistent is the canonical non-existent home directory.

--
Sean Whitton