dgit 2.x users must upgrade to 2.14

Peter Green of the Raspbian project found that dgit has a bug
(#849041) which causes it to generate malformed git commit objects.

The malformed commits can be generated by the use of any of the
following dgit features (and the corresponding config options):

    --quilt=gbp    --quilt=dpm   --quilt=unapplied    import-dsc
    --gbp          --dpm                              --overwrite
    gbp-build

These commits are accepted and manipulated without complaint by our
existing git software and servers (including dgit.d.o and, I think,
alioth), but they cannot be pushed to some popular git hosting sites.
The bad commits show up in `git fsck --no-dangling' with this message:
  invalid format - expected 'committer' line

I have just uploaded dgit 2.14 (which contains just the fix for this
bug, and corresponding tests) to sid, and filed an unblock request.

24 packages on the dgit git server seem to be affected by this bug.
(List below.)  I think we will have to rewrite their history.  I am
preparing an ad-hoc tool to help with this and will be in touch with
affected uploaders ASAP.

I'm very sorry about this.  I regret relying too much on git's
defaults and not taking stronger measures myself, earlier.

Thanks for your attention.

Ian.

AFAICT the following packages have bad commits on git.dgit.d.o:
   a2jmidid.git
   aggressive-indent-mode.git
   classic-theme-restorer.git
   clipit.git