CTTE Nominations closed; thanks to all nominees for agreeing to serve

The Technical Committee would like to thank all of the nominees,
especially those who agreed to serve Debian on the Technical
Committee. In addition, we also appreciate the effort of everyone who
nominated someone else and provided information about positive
interactions with those nominees to the Committee.

The Technical Committee has begun private deliberations, and will
recommend a nominee to the Project Leader for approval under §6.2.2.

I've had so much good luck recently I was getting sated with it. It's
like sugar, good luck. At first it's very sweet, but after a while you
start to think: any more of this and I shall be sick.
 -- Adam Roberts _Yellow Blue Tibia_ p301