DebConf15 fundraising has begun, and we need your help!

Hello!

We are well into the organisation of DebConf15, which will take place in Heidelberg, Germany, in August of 2015.

It looks like it is again going to be a great event and we hope that everyone can come, but to make it happen we need your help.

We are contacting potential sponsors from all around the globe.

Can you think of any Debian-friendly organizations that might be interested in
sponsoring DebConf15?

Do you have personal connections to any?

We are particularly interested in organisations that are either entirely
new to sponsoring Debian, or have not sponsored Debian recently (as we are already in touch with our recent supporters).

If you can think of potentially interested organisations, please feel free to reach out to them.

You can find our sponsorship brochure summarising DebConf and the available sponsoring benefits for download at [1]. This should contain everything necessary to introduce potential sponsors to our conference.

If you would prefer not to ask directly, please contact us with any leads. You can write to us at sponsors@debconf.org .

On behalf of the DebConf Fundraising Team.

Cheers,
Brian

[1] - http://media.debconf.org/dc15/fundraising/debconf15_sponsorship_brochure.pdf