Checking the list of known delegations and revoking obsolete ones

Hi,

Over the years, Debian has accumulated a number of delegations that are still in
effect, but have become de facto inactive and obsolete. Known examples are the
two delegations (in-kind donations and official representative at OASIS) listed in [1].

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2002/07/msg00000.html .

I am planning to revoke all forgotten, inactive, obsolete delegations in a few
weeks. Please review the mail below, and get in touch with me if you think
there is a mistake. No actively-used delegation should be revoked!
I will wait for feedback until June 15th.

The list of delegations than I plan to keep is below. Note that this is a
DRAFT, based on a manual formatting of the [2] web page.
It does NOT take effect now.
[2] http://www.debian.org/intro/organization.en.html

Known revocations that would be caused by using this list are:
- revoke in-kind donations and OASIS representative mentioned above
- revoke James Troup delegation as a keyring manager
- revoke Luk Claes delegation as an Auditor
None of the above should be a surprise, and they were already reflected in the
corresponding Unix groups.

There are two obvious "bugs" in the list below:
- Gunnar Wolf was never officially delegated as a keyring maintainer
- Martin Wuertele was never officially delegated as an auditor
I plan to work on official delegations for them in the near future.

---DRAFT---DRAFT---DRAFT---DRAFT---DRAFT---DRAFT---DRAFT---DRAFT------>8

The Debian Project Leader's Delegates, as defined in Debian Constitution
section 8, are listed below. Their areas of responsibility and powers, as well
as the duration of their delegations, are described in the linked delegation
emails.  All other delegations, not explicitely listed below, are revoked.

FTP Masters
===========
- Ansgar Burchardt
- Joerg Jaspert
- Mark Hymers
http://lists.debian.org/20121017091648.GA32215@upsilon.cc

Backports
=========
- Alexander Wirt
- Gerfried Fuchs
http://lists.debian.org/20110706145100.GA13459@upsilon.cc

Press
=====
- Francesca Ciceri
- Martin Schulze
- Neil McGovern
http://lists.debian.org/20120321153254.GA6731@upsilon.cc

Bits from Debian
================
- Francesca Ciceri
- Ana Beatriz Guerrero López
[🔎] 20130520093925.GB5529@xanadu.blop.info">http://lists.debian.org/[🔎] 20130520093925.GB5529@xanadu.blop.info

New Members Front Desk
======================
- Bernd Zeimetz
- Enrico Zini
- Jan Hauke Rahm
- Jonathan Wiltshire
http://lists.debian.org/20121017091656.GB32215@upsilon.cc

Debian Account Managers
=======================
- Joerg Jaspert
- Christoph Berg
- Enrico Zini
http://lists.debian.org/20101019212322.GA6581@upsilon.cc

Keyring Maintainers
===================
- Jonathan McDowell
http://lists.debian.org/20080515012327.GI23247@einval.com

Debian Maintainer (DM) Keyring Maintainers
- Anibal Monsalve Salazar
- Anthony Towns
- Joey Hess
http://lists.debian.org/20071118163748.GA13768@zoy.org