Bits from the 3nd Debian Groupware Meeting

As last year the Debian Groupware Meeting was held in the LinuxHotel,
Essen, Germany[1]. This is a short summary what happened during the
weekend:

* We worked on getting Icedove 3 (aka Thunderbird) into shape for
  Squeeze by fixing the remaining RC bugs and fixing many more issues
  along the way. Icedove 3 entered testing recently.

* After many months Iceowl-extension (aka Lightning) got back it's companion
  standalone Iceowl (aka Sunbird). A version compatible with Icedove 3
  has been uploaded to unstable and we went through almost all of the
  open bugs. This version also entered testing recently.

* Evolution bug squashing: We went through a great pile of Evolution bugs
  updating their status, requesting more information to reproduce them,
  forwarding them upstream and closing the fixed ones along the way.

* Z-push got packaged[2] and is ready to be uploaded once the licensing
  issues are resolved[3] - upstream is looking into this.

* We updated the "Groupware in Debian" status page [4].

For more details have a look at the wiki page[1]. Being four instead of
three people at the event we gained 33% more participants over last
year. We hope to see even more of you around next year.
Cheers,
 -- Guido

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/GroupwareMeeting2010-04-09to11
[2] http://git.debian.org/?p=users/wolfi-guest/z-push.git;a=summary