testing is called testing for a reason ...

Hi,

a few more bits from the large migration: By using real force, we
managed to push about 100 source packages and 1500 binNMUs to testing
at the same time that needed to go together. This should be pushed out
by dinstall in about 6-8 hours.

Howver, we needed to break a few packages on this.  Nothing too bad we
hope, but we hadn't a real choice as this transition was becoming
larger and larger, and we had to stop that. Please don't upload new
disturbing transitions for yet another week so that we have the
chances to pick up any remaining pieces (and as always, please contact
the release team before starting transitions that affect many
packages). If you notice breakages that don't only wait for buildds to
complete, please don't hesitate to contact us (or even better: fix
them).

Cheers,
Andi