Dedicating Lenny to Thiemo: Call for Signatures

The upcoming Lenny release will be dedicated to Thiemo Seufer (ths).
This will be expressed by the attached file that will be put on our
mirrors, like we did when dedicating Potato to Espy.

We welcome every Debian developer, maintainer, translator, or
contributor in any other field to join us in signing this dedication.
The collected signatures will also be put on the mirrors.

* Save the attached file or download it from
  http://people.debian.org/~myon/dedication-5.0.txt
* Make sure the md5sum is ba8e595994b3891ebad55f16badf28af
* Create a detached ascii signature in a file called Your_Name.
  Using proper capitalisation is appreciated.
    gpg -bao Your_Name dedication-5.0.txt
* Mail the file as an attachment to dedication@qa.debian.org
* The deadline is Feb 11th, 23:59 UTC.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/
Lenny dedicated to Thiemo Seufer

The Debian Project has lost an active member of its community. Thiemo Seufer
died on December 26th, 2008 in a tragic car accident.

Thiemo was involved in Debian in many ways. He maintained several packages
and was the main supporter of the Debian ports to the MIPS architecture. He was
also a member of our kernel team, as well as a member of the Debian Installer
team. His contributions reached far beyond the Debian project: he also worked
on the MIPS port of the Linux kernel, the MIPS emulation of qemu, and far too
many smaller projects to be named here.

Thiemo's work, dedication, broad technical knowledge and ability to share this
with others will be missed. His contributions will not be forgotten.
The high standards of Thiemo's work make it hard to pick up.

To honour his contributions to Debian, the project dedicates the release of
Debian GNU/Linux 5.0 "Lenny" to Thiemo.

-- The Debian Developers