Debian marketing team

Hi everybody!

The Debian Marketing Team is real. It just didnt get alot rolling yet
and no processes in place to work on anything.

But better late then never!

We look for people (both Debian Developers, Maintaners or Users)
around the world who are interested in helping.

  * It would be good to collect Debian related News centrally (wiki)
    and depending on its content and impact spread them locally or globally.

  * We need to put together plan and understand both who uses
    Debian and where Debian would fit in well and should be used.
    For that we need marketing savvy people. We want to meet and work on
    this. Have you been to Extremadura yet? Do you want to go there?
    Sightseeing not included.

We started putting together ideas at http://wiki.debian.org/Marketing,