Please fix your RC bugs

Hi,

please note that even while we're not going to release Lenny next month,
RC bugs should be fixed in a very timly manner. Usually there is no
reason to let them open, and so we already started removing packages for
being RC-buggy again. Please note that this also applies to bugs like
"has RFCs in the source package", even if these bugs are usually easily
fixable. (In other words, if you want to keep these packages in Debian,
please upload such a fix, either as maintainer upload, or as NMU.)

We already started larger removals batches as of now, and will proceed
to the doc-freeness-issues during July sometimes.

Cheers,
Andi
Debian Release Manager
--