New packages.debian.org

The Debian project happily announces the re-availability of the
packages.debian.org service on a new machine.  The system has been
donated by Schlund + Parner where it is hosted as well.  It is a
DualCore Opteron and only runs this service for Debian users and
developers.

This service had to move to a new machine after it consumed too much
I/O traffic due to archive reorganisation.  The old machine also
acted as a security mirror and a full archive mirror, so the load was
not acceptable and the service had been turned off.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Life is too short to run proprietary software.  -- Bdale Garbee