ftp-master.d.o, db.d.o back online

Hi,

raff[1] and samosa have been relocated to their temporary home, and have been
brought back online.  ftp-master duties have been temporarily moved to
spohr.debian.org, until a permanent home is found for raff.  Now that we have
the move completed and the temporary setup in place, we'll be going over all
of the offers received and be getting back to people.  Thank you for your
patience.

(This means you can upload now!)

--
Ryan

[1] Now that we can change the reverse DNS of the systems, the "new" prefixes
    have finally been dropped.