svn.debian.org webinterface

As you may have noticed, a couple of days ago I disabled the
web-interface on svn.debian.org. This was done to prevent ViewCVS from
leaving stale locks in repositories, which is a problem that has been
plagueing is for a long time. Normal anonymous access via svnserve and
write access via svn+ssh still works normally.

Over the past months I have been slowly working on a new machine that
will replace haydn to use arch, svn, and Alioth. That machine is now
approaching the stage where we can start thinking about moving services
to it. As a first test I made a copy of all svn repositories on it
and enabled svnserve access as well as a webinterface. You can reach
it as follows:

   svnserve: svn://costa.wiggy.net/<repo>
   web     : http://costa.wiggy.net/svn/<repo>

Since it is a copy you will not see any commits made since yesterday.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <wichert@wiggy.net>    It is simple to make things.