Klecker Home Directories moved

I have moved all home directories that don't belong on klecker anymore
to gluck.  If you find a file klecker-home-${logname}.tar.bz2 in your
home directory on gluck, that's the old home directory from klecker
before we faced the break-in in November last year.

Please inspect it and remove the parts you don't need anymore.

This refers to summarised 6.5 GB of uncompressed and 4.7 GB of
compressed data.  This is *cough* quite a lot, but klecker was
restricted before you had a chance to clean up your home directories.

However, this also refers to 739 accounts, so nearly everybody
involved in the project used the account on klecker.

Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.