The June LSB Conference

The LSB committee is having another face-to-face conference starting on
the 14th and going until the 16th of June. The current state of the spec
will be reviewed during this meeting and, if it goes like the last one,
we are likely to get much closer to closure on the major issues.

Due to the way that air travel is priced it is cheaper for me to arrive on
Saturday evening (around 8:20) and pay two extra nights of room rent than
to fly when convenient. I will have a rental car, so if there is a
convenient way for developers in the area to get together, let me know and
I'll be there.

I'm really looking forward to this conference. Much good progress has been
made and I look forward to more success at this meeting.

If you haven't been following the LSB project and would like to know just
what progress has been made so far, Source Forge is hosting the LSB and
you can take a look at the project by pointing your browser at:

https://sourceforge.net/project/?group_id=1107

Check it out,

Dwarf