Re: new release process (package pool) being proposed

Previously Lalo Martins wrote:
> I'm formally proposing the release process that we have been
> discussing for over a year, known as ``package pool'', for
> discussion and voting. The discussion will take place on
> debian-project. Anyone interested should follow this.

I object. If this is going to happen it should be proposed by the
ftpmaster-team. Unless they are willing to implement and support it any
proposal is useless. I suggest you talk to them first and see if you
can work on a joint proposal.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@liacs.nl                    http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |