Quake list created

There's a list for discussion of things quake as they apply to Debian.
Currently planned to deal only with q1 and qw because those are what I've
got and maintain, but I'm not limiting the list to just my packages.

People interested in the development/testing/whatever of these packages
should send a tranditional smartlist subscribe message to:

	quake-maint-request@icarus2.soark.net

(Sorry about the evil hostname, this thing runs off my box)

In other quake news, I'm sitting here looking at glibc q1 binaries!  I
should have them finished possibly before dinstall tomorrow.  squake and
xquake packages will be made.  glquake packages will not be made, if you
want to talk about glquake packages, join the list.  =>

<Culus> OH MY GOD NOT A RANDOM QUOTE GENERATOR
<netgod> surely you didnt think that was static? how lame would that be?
         :-)