Re: About the Hamm Freeze (!)

Brian White <bcwhite@verisim.com> writes:
> The freeze of Hamm is about to become much more solid.  The installation
> has been determined to be stable and now testing is proceeding to the
> individual packages.

     According to my test reports of 4/28 and 5/2, both the 1.44 mb
and the 1.2 mb disks from the 2.05 series were still buggy.  I have
seen a number of other reports indicating problems with this set.  I
haven't seen another update - did I overlook one somewhere?  I just
looked in Incoming on master and didn't see any.

Bob
--
   _
  |_)  _  |_       Robert D. Hilliard    <hilliard@flinet.com>