Re: jdk not working in potato, working jdk removed from incoming, license problem

> >         For the record, kaffe is *NOT* as good as the blackdown JDK.  I
> > have used both, and, as it is, kaffe crashes before my research system
> > loads, yet the blackdown jdk works flawlessly.
>
> So report the bug to the kaffe people, and then they'll fix it, and then
> kaffe will work for your research project.

	And as soon as I have time to sit down and come up with a bug
report that is better than "the bloody thing crashes before I see a single
println", I will.

> IMO, of course, kaffe is far better than JDK.  Because it's GPL'ed.  You
> don't have to agree :-)

	I agree with you absolutely and totally.  However, as it is, many
of us need the JDK until kaffe is ready for prime time, as it were.

-Seth
--
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion"