Re: Native linux port to PowerPC

Ben,

	Actually, the machine I was talking about is not an RS/6000
machine. IBM did put out some PowerPC machines which run AIX.
Unfortunately, since I am not intimately familiar with the PowerPC
hardware, I cant tell you more about the hardware on this machine right
now (its at work).

	I concede I may have been mislead by the PowerPC port pages at
http://www.debian.org/ports/powerpc/installation . This page talks about
MkLinux stuff during the install. Or am I totally off-base (again), and
have found pages which have nothing to do with what you mention?

	Anyway, I just discovered the mailing list that shaleh mentioned,
and I shall take all my questions to that list. Thanks for the info.

Regards,
Jor-el