Re: Packages to give away

On Sun, Apr 11, 1999 at 10:13:47AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:

> I decided to give away a bunch of packages:
> tkirc
> mdutils and raidutils (requires somebody with RAID and ability and
>                        will to reboot his system(s))

  I'd like to take these.

  I've been using tkirc for quite a while, although it is no longer
being developed. We are running our local system with four RAID-disks
and upgrading them frequently so i will be able to test md-/raid-utils.

  I am not yet a registered developer, but i could start with these
packages if thats ok.