Packages to give away

I decided to give away a bunch of packages:

rman
xarclock
xdaliclock
tkirc
staroffice3-installer
mdutils and raidutils (requires somebody with RAID and ability and
                       will to reboot his system(s))
file-rc, needs a bash wizard, entirely written in bash
mkhybrid
hypermail, difficult maintained upstream
ctwm
vtwm
xsnow, not maintained upstream
xarchie, not maintained upstream, iirc
libdatecalc-perl
apsfilter, needs a shell script guy with knowledge and foresight
libcatecalc-perl
zenirc
mswordview
libdbi-perl
libstorable-perl
libprpc-perl
xwhois, contact upstream maintainer
gtkfind, contact upstream maintainer
jester
gtkcookie, contact upstream maintainer
gnotepad+, contact upstream maintainer
wordinspect
tkpaint, contact upstream maintainer
gicon
cqcam
gtk+-docs
nn, needs a C wizard
apcd
gftp

mSQL: msql, msqld, libmsql1,libmsql2, msql-doc, w3-msql
      If there is no new maintainer in about two months I'll request
      its removal since this package is non-free, badly maintained
      upstream, insecure and there is one free SQL server.

      msqlperl, same as above, except that the author is reachable,
      but the package has been abandoned in favour of libdbd-msql-perl

      xsqlmenu

If you are interested, please contact me.  I have a cvs repository of
most packages so if you want to continue with local CVS I can provide
it.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Unix is user friendly ...  It's just picky about its friends.