Re: Bumblebees are the best bees Was: Re: Orcas are homosexual!

On Thu, Feb 25, 1999 at 11:57:55PM -0500, Zephaniah E. Hull wrote:

> (Having a bumble bee just land on your hand, and well your stiff with
> fear, having your hand swell up, is not fun, even more so with the
> little fact that it could very well sting you at any moment)

Think about how it would feel to have anOrca landing on your hand!

Hrmm, it's at time like this that I wish we had a debian-junk so that
I could make remarks about having a gay orca whale making love to
jerry falwell as our logo, for instance, without being innappropriate.

Seriously, I think they are both good logos (the orca and the
bumblebee:-).

--
David N. Welton               |   Fortune rota volvitur - descendo minoratus
davidw@prosa.it               |    alter in altum tollitur - nimis exaltatus