Re: Bumblebees are the best bees Was: Re: Orcas are homosexual!

On Thu, Feb 25, 1999 at 08:00:00PM -0800, Britton Kerin wrote:

<snip>
> Yes these are spiffy.  I also favor the bumble bee though.  It has the
> interesting property of having wings which entymologists say should no way
> allow them to fly.  The bumble bee's stubborn persistence in doing so was
> last I checked as item of interest to NASA, the airforce, and others who
> have a stake in such matters.  Bumble bees are also the cutest bees by far
> and are very peaceful.  You can if you are so inclined carefully stroke
> their furry little (well in insect terms not so little) posteriors without
> upsetting them much.

Please, no, I would rather not feel very uncomfortable every time I see
our logo, even more so up close..
(Having a bumble bee just land on your hand, and well your stiff with
fear, having your hand swell up, is not fun, even more so with the
little fact that it could very well sting you at any moment)

Zephaniah E. Hull..
(Who does /NOT/ want a logo which makes him that uncomfortable)

--
 PGP EA5198D1-Zephaniah E. Hull <warp@whitestar.soark.net>-GPG E65A7801
    Keys available at http://whitestar.soark.net/~warp/public_keys.