Re: ssh login to Alioth

Andreas Tille wrote:

Obviousely you was more clever to navigate or found the relevant docs.
Any further hint: Where do I have to put the files for "Project Home Page"?

Try putting index.html and related files in

/var/lib/gforge/chroot/home/groups/--your-project--/htdocs

Any docs I have to read?

but I do not remember where I read that, probably followed "Project Home Page" symlink at project page

By the way, some of the CVS info is treated like the ssh keys (e.g. the writers file), updated by a cron job. Do not try to modify it in CVSROOT but through the project members authorizations.

--
Agustin