ssh login to Alioth

Hi,

I wonder who I could log in to an alioth project without typing my
password over and over.  My first try was to use the ssh key I use
to log in onto other Debian hosts.  This did not work and I was
asked to input my alioth passowrd.  Then I tried to create a special
key for alioth and copied the public key to the .ssh/authorized_keys
file of the project home.  this also did not work.  nybody knows the
magic behind this and is able to open my eyes?

Kind regards

          Andreas.