Re: Javascript libraries in debian

Le ven 06/02/2004 à 12:54, Sebastian Ley a écrit :
> What would be a good way to deal with the situation? Is it sufficient
> to let both packages conflict with each other?

Does these libraries provide the same functionnalities ?
Could a debian user need to use both of them ?

If debian users are not allowed to use a software because it conflicts
with another one, you had better give him a good explanation, other than
the fact this gives less work to do for the debian developer, I think.

Raphael