How to Avoid GPL Issue

Dear Sir or Madam,

Currently we are trying to port some third party code to Linux kernel. Some modules of third party code need to be ported into Linux kernel and some drivers need to be ported from Vxworks to Linux drivers. The problem we have is that this third party does not allow us to publicize its code as Linux GPL requires.

Is there any approach that we can avoid publicizing the third party code while porting to Linux? Do we need to write some shim layer code in Linux kernel to interface the third party code? How can we do that? Is there any document or samples?

Your assistance is deeply appreciated,

Thanks,

A Linux Lover