Re: RFC: fewer vim variants

On Sat, Jun 14, 2003 at 12:43:58PM -0700, Luca Filipozzi wrote:
> I propose to have only the following:
>   vim  (aka vim-tiny; no interpreters, no docs)
>   kvim (including all non-threaded interpreters; kde support; no docs)
>   gvim (including all non-threaded interpreters; gtk2 support; no docs)
>   vim-doc

Will there please be a version without any Gnome dependencies?  Many people
want to have GTK2, but see no reason to have to install all the Gnome
cruft.

At least I sure don't.

You imply this will be the case, but I'd like to know for sure.

--
 Marc Wilson |     The strong give up and move away, while the weak
 msw@cox.net |     give up and stay.