Re: Every spam is sacred

Manoj, the way I see it, your position on Debian eventually blocking
or not certain type of mail boils down to:

"If Debian ever decides to block any kind of mail *by default*, I want
to be on the recipients_reject_except variable".

I have no problem with master delivering all your spam to you, but
this should not mean I should be forced to receive and handle tons of
spam as well.

My point on an eventual blocking of mails coming from open relays,
open proxies and insecure formmail scripts is that blocking them with
exceptions for those who ask them is a *much* better default than
allowing them.