Re: Every spam is sacred

On Thursday, Jun 12, 2003, at 08:04 US/Eastern, Mathieu Roy wrote:

"they do so out of a practical desire to get their mail delivered", it's
a game of word. By fear of having some of their mail not delivered,
they avoid some ISP.

And, so?

You deliberately harm innocent people using these ISP just because
they use this ISP.

Yeah, in the same sense I deliberately harm a telemarketer by refusing to buy his wares, getting an answering machine, or just hanging up on him.

 Like Ben Laden killed innocent american  people
just because they were American.

You seem to be missing a fundamental distinction between murder and refusal to communicate:
	1) You have a right to live
	2) You have no right to communicate with me against my wishes.
	   Further, I have a right to refuse to communicate with you.

But what is new is, in fact, what collateral damage means now. [...]
"damage caused by a militar operation, such as bombing, to objects
or persons themselves the intended target of the attack, to make their
government, not itself the intended target of the attack, give up."

No, it isn't. That isn't and has never been a definition of collateral damage. Collateral damage isn't intended. What you described is.