Re: Every spam is sacred, but less than the word terrorism

Mathieu Roy <yeupou@gnu.org> writes:

> You apparently have nothing else to say than "it's bad", "you're hurting
> people". You have no rational explanation of a difference between your
> approach of spam and Ben Laden approach of USA (hurting innocent
> people to get someone else, not directly attacked, changing his
> policy).

Likewise, the only difference between trying to talk to someone and
using extremely loud noises to deafen them is one of scale.  It is not
really an important difference, since the methods are similar.

Now that we all agree on the important point, could you please take
your trolling somewhere relevant?

- Michael