Re: Introducing Alioth: SourceForge for Debian

I hope this question isn't too silly, and please understand that I'm
no sourceforge-descendent expert.  But, I'm not sure what Alioth does
that Savannah doesn't provide.  I'm sure there are others with the
same question, so I'm hoping someone can explain.  (I know Savannah is
supposed to allow distributed replicated repositories - so maybe
Alioth is a Savannah node, and my question makes no sense?)