Non-shared-use shared libraries, and the override file

Hi,

I just got this message..:
>>Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
>>the override file.  It is ok otherwise, so please be patient.  New
>>packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.

That would be fine, except that the shared library included in the package
in question is a preload library and not intended to be linked against.
It's not even named lib*.so, just *.so.

Should I remove the shlibs file (and ignore the Lintian error)?

--
Matthias Urlichs    |    noris network AG    |    http://smurf.noris.de/