Re: Throwaway -dev package?

On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 02:44:35PM -0800, Chris Jantzen wrote:
> 3) Patch bglibs to install in /usr/include/bglibs/ and /usr/lib/bglibs/.
>    This would seem "most general", assuming anybody but Bruce ever
>    wanted to use his libraries. However, it would require fairly
>    extensive patching to upstream packages.

Actually, as I think about it, this wouldn't be that bad. And it seems
"more normal" as long as it's alright to have a bunch of .a files in
/usr/lib/bglibs. So remaining questions might include: is
"libbglibs-dev" the right name? Or just libbglibs? Or upstream's
"bglibs"? Thanks.

--
chris jantzen kb7rnl =->         __O
Insert witty comment here.     _`\<,_