Re: BSP results

On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 07:31:06PM +0100, Bas Zoetekouw wrote:
> Hi!
>
> First of all, I'd like to thank all of you who helped squash bugs suring
> this weekend's Bug Squashing Party.  Here are the results of the party:
>
> According to the IRC log[1], about 30 people participated in the BSP.
> Currently waiting in incoming/DELAYED are 58 packages (mostly NMU's)
> closing a total of 89 bugs.

Awesome.

> Unfortunately, there are still 789 RC bugs left, which is almost an
> all-time record (according to the RC graph[2] at least).  I guess we'll
> need to have another BSP real soon.
[snip]

Here's a suggestion: how about every weekend? or every other weekend,
until the release of Sarge. I was unfortunately away this past weekend and
so was unable to participate in the BSP. But if there's one this weekend
or the next, I'm sure to be there!

Regression testing: euphemism for "we'll do one isolated test case here,
another isolated test case there, and we'll call it a day."