Re: TLS support in openldap-2.0.x vs 2.1.x

Alexey Chetroi wrote:
>  I'd like to know if openldap-2.1.x is going to be packaged for
> Debian.

We (Torsten Landschoff, Stephan Frost, and me) are working on it. What
we need to work on some more before uploading the first packages is the
Debconf stuff and more testing what sort of 2.0 setups might break and
stuff.  If anybody has experience with the latter one, feel free to let
us now (debian-openldap@snowman.net).

If you don't care about that, I can put some snapshot builds for you
somewhere for download.

Roland

--
Roland Bauerschmidt