TLS support in openldap-2.0.x vs 2.1.x

 Dear Debian developes,

 I'd like to know if openldap-2.1.x is going to be packaged for
Debian. versions 2.0 which comes with testing and unstable have
some support for TLS connections, but slapd accepts connection
even if client's cert. cannot be verified by ca's cert. Versions
2.1.x works correctly from this point of view with the same configuration
which was tested on openldap-2.0.27 from Sid branch.
 I've posted more info openldap maillist, but still no reply
http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200302/msg00268.html

--

  Best regards,
  Alexey Chetroi

---
Smile... Tomorrow will be worse.   (c) Murphy's law